Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lower Reservoir Clean Up

Talked to a friend that is working on the Lower Reservoir clean up last night. He said that they are still doing a lot of prep work and that the real work has of removing all the sediment is before them. He stated that starting tomorrow, September 11, they will be working 12 hours a day 6 days a week. I'll try to get up that direction sometime this week and see if I can get any new photos.

We had more business yesterday than we had all three days of Labor Day weekend. Such is the joy of retailing, you never know who the next person through the door will be. Riversedge had the largest trailride in many a year this weekend, over a hundred horses. So its good to see the new owners bringing back some of the old traditions.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Michael and I come from New Zealand. My fellow classmates and I are trying to help clean up our local river (the Hautapu) Keep us updated with your progress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter