Saturday, September 01, 2007

Random Notes

After the hottest August ever it was good to wake up to 48 degrees this morning. For the next six weeks we will spend the weekdays in Springfield working on our new studio and the Pottery in Lesterville will only be open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until we close on October 14. I won't have internet service in Springfield until September 18, but I'll check my email a few times a week at the library.

As to local news, on our last trip to Farmington we passed 8 large semi dump trucks heading to the Taum Sauk site. I assume that they are stocking up on fly ash for the rebuild. I've heard that Fred Weber is asphalting the rode to the top of Proffitt Mt. So lots of $$$ are still being spent at the Taum Sauk site.

I saw Laurie and Ronnie Mayes in the Ice Cream Shop yesterday. They said that they were OK and Laurie said that she was going to need some new coffee mugs. Think I can handle that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter