Friday, July 13, 2007

Same Old Story

My son called to tell me there was a half page ad about the Shut-Ins being open in the Springfield News-Leader. I assume that this ad might be in the St Louis and Kansas City papers as well, I don't get the Post anymore as it always arrived a day late. However, apparently the ad refers to www.experienceblackriver.com , the site that Ameren owns and paid for last year. If you go to this site you will see that there isn't any current information. Wish just once that everything could work together, why pay for expensive advertising and then not follow it up with an up to date web site?

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've actually had people email me to ask about visiting and where to stay. I've sent a goodly amount of business Lesterville way.

Wasn't that one of the FERC fine items? I think I even mentioned this in one of my posts -- that it wasn't a good use of money, if they used the same company that did what is basically a site that's never updated.

Shelley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter