Sunday, April 09, 2006

Odds and Ends

The Missouri State Park Advisory Board will meet Friday, April 14 at the Tradition Inn in Farmington. The meeting will begin at 8:30 a.m. at the hotel, located at 1625 W. Columbia, and the public is encouraged to attend and participate. I may try to go to this meeting.

The next DNR meeting in Lesterville is April 18 at 7pm, at the school as always. I have had two different people tell me that Ameren is going to start cleaning out the lower reservoir. Was told tonight that some equipment had been moved in below the dam, possibly to install some sort of filter before work begins on the reservoir. I hope I can find out something at the meeting on the 18th, but if anyone reading this blog knows any more detail, please leave a comment or send me an email. The East Fork is a lot more cloudy than it has been in past weeks. I'll try to swing by the reservoir on my way back from Farmington tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter