Monday, April 03, 2006

Storm/Survey

I had to make my last post with an alternate internet service (Maglobe) that I mainly use when I travel because my home service was knocked out by the storm. Don't know if it was equipment problems or network overload. There was a lot a damage down in the bootheel. But a quick walk around this morning and everything looks fine here. I'll let you know about the river after I head to Farmington later this morning.

If you have not filled out the Shut-Ins survey please do so, I've had some interesting emails from some of you about the comments you left at the end of the survey. Thanks.

I'll let you know about my impressions of the park redevelopment meeting tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are 2 good articles in the April issue of the River Hills Traveler about the Black River and Clearwater Lake concerning the Taum Sauk incident. Also, the March issue had several good articles as well. You can check out their web site at www.riverhillstraveler.com
If you would like a copy I could send you mine. Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter