Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Another Story

The Kansas City Star finally sent a reporter down the day of the last public meeting, March 16. I think since it was their first visit, the story is a little dark, but it is a good overview. I stopped at Wilderness and BRL yesterday to give them a copy of Ozarks Magazine, which had the article about the pottery. Each lodge is mentioned more that once in the article. Anyway, Wilderness is busy fixing up the grounds and cabins. New sheets, towels, bed spreads, ect. And they have rented the cabin known as "The Trapper Shack" to Mactec, the contractor at the Shut-Ins, for three months. At BRL, Gil and Linda were worried with the April 1 deadline for reservations, about how many people might cancel. I told them that I was not worried, especially about the BRL gang, because I had not heard from anyone that was not comming back. I helped Linda with her new computer. She wanted to get all your addresses on mailing labels and was having trouble with the program and printer. I think I worked it out and it was fun to see how many names I recognized of the first sheet.

The sun is shinning in Peola Valley, it's going to be a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter