Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Take a Break

It was 17 degrees in Peola Valley this morning. The daffodils really look sad.

Pam and I are headed to Springfield early Thursday for a few days of house work at our son's place. So don't expect any new posts until next Monday. So let's all take a break.

It is my understanding that the newspaper ads for the Lesterville/Black River area are to start this weekend. So I know they will be in the K.C. and St. Lo. papers, but if you are anywhere else and see an ad in your paper, click the comment button or send me an email and let me know how wide spread the ads are. Ameren is paying for this program.

Finally, if you have stayed at Wilderness Lodge in recent years, you'll be happy to know that we saw the new owners hauling a lot of the old furniture away yesterday. So I would assume that when you return the cabins will be a lot fresher than they have been in the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter