Saturday, August 02, 2008

Old Times - New Times

I just spent three days in Lesterville. As of August 1 we no longer own any property in Reynolds County. The closing went well and the new family seems very excited about their move to the valley and we wish them well. While I was in Lesterville I talked to a friend about the Shut-Ins rebuild and that was the day that DRN worked out a new deal with Mactec. I also found this article about the upper reservior rebuild and if you read it and look at the photo of the site it is easier to understand.

On a personal note Pam and I had dinner at BRL this past Wednesday. It was great to visit with a lot of old customers that have become friends over the last two decades. We sat at Gil's table and heard about his fight with cancer. It was a great evening and thanks to everyone that made it so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter