Friday, April 04, 2008

Information Please

I know that a number of Reynolds County residents read this blog. The Reynolds County Educational Enrichment Fund is in the process of finding the most critical needs for education in the county. If you would please take the time and send me an email with your thoughts on what could be done to best "enrich" the educational opportunities for all the people in the county I will pass this on to the Grants Committee. Second, I would ask that you contact at least two of your friends and ask them to send an email as well. We have a unique opportunity with the $3 million from the Ameren/State settlement. I would hope that we spend it wisely and slowly and get the best bang for the buck. So please give this some thought and contact me at the following address.

peolavalley(at)yahoo(dot)com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter