Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Information Please

The following is from a letter Ameren sent FERC about some of the grants from the$5 million fine.

Web sites that will go on line in mid-January and mid-April, along with
the visitor guide, will be ready in time to benefit travel and tourism businesses during the
2008 peak season. The two major web sites that will be developed under this Grant will
be completed by January 15, 2008

My question is, does anybody know if these web sites are up and running?

2 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the sites you are talkin about.

WWW.MISSOURI-VACATIONS.COM

one of my Lesterville relatives sent it to me.

 
At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't trying to be anonymous, I just forgot to sign in.

Rick Maize

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter