Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm Back

My trip didn't work out quite as well as planned. We were in Jackson, Mississippi visiting family last Saturday when we got a call about the ice storm in Springfield. My son and daughter-in-law live in Springfield. So we returned to Missouri last Sunday and have been trying to help with power, heat, and tree problems. We had no internet or cable, and power was sketchy. I have never seen an ice storm that destroyed as many trees as this one. I know that many of you in the St Louis area had one in early December and some of you got the east end of this past storm, but this was a new experience for me. Anyway, we're back in Lesterville and I'll try to poke around and see what has been happening while I was gone. The only thing I found on the internet this afternoon was this article about DNR/Nixon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter