Monday, January 01, 2007

More On The $5 Million

I've learned that the Attorney General's office wants Ameren to speed up it decision process so that there is more time for the "project enhancements" to be carried out. The AG's office has also asked FERC to extend the December 31, 2007 deadline for the project enhancements. I assume that they have read the agreement a lot closer that I have. I thought that Ameren was only obligated to pay out the $5 million before the end of the year. I did not think there was anything that would keep those working on the project enhancements to keep working into 2008. Guess time will tell what the requirements really are.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i was reading the back log of your post and while i didn't read about the schools requests the one from STE. GEN COUNTY is just plain Crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter