Friday, May 19, 2006

Let the Season Begin

For each person I'm sure there is a different time/date when they feel that the Summer Season is here. It could be when the hummingbirds come back or when the dogwoods bloom. I know that a couple of the campgrounds have been open for a few weeks and I have seen Bob Franklin out in his old school bus, so he must have some canoes on the river. But for me its the weekend before Memorial Day, because tonight there will be guests at BRL and tomorrow the pottery will be full of old friends. I hope to button hole a few of the BRLers and have them write about their weekend experience with the river. Right now the weather doesn't look that great, but hopefully the weekend won't be a rain out.

Encourage you to read the comments to the last post and add you own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter