Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Last day of February, going to be 70 degrees, so it seemed a good time for a little cleaning up. First, I've taked down the poll. The final count was 85% of those taking the poll stay at Black River Lodge. Probably no surprise in that might be a close number for returning customers at the pottery.

Second, I know that some of the past posts have dead links. Some newspapers only keep their articles available for a limited time. I'm not going to go back and remove these links, but be warned that some may no longer work if you go through the archives.

Shelley Powers has republished her Shut-Ins photos and added some new ones. If you did not read her article about the Shut-Ins visit I recommend it to you.

Enjoy the beautiful day, I know that Pam and I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter