Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What Breach?

This is the first week of the summer that BRL is on a regular schedule. Yesterday was a typical Tuesday, lots of people in to get their pottery fix and lots of youngsters asking, "is the pottery guy going to be making anything." We even had a good size group in after lunch. If it hadn't been for one person thanking me for keeping her informed by this blog I would not have known that the day was any different from any other summer. So if you are one of the people that decided not to come to Lesterville because of the Taum Sauk event I think everyone else thinks this is just another summer on the Black.

2 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our weekend is finally here!!!

We will be coming down with about 15 friends on Friday and staying the weekend. Hopefully the rain stays away until at least Sunday afternoon.

I have a lot of people anxious to hear about the condition of the river when I return.

Hope to see you at the pottery.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger staff said...

Please come to the pottery on Saturday, I'm going to Springfield on Saturday night for Father's Day on Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter