Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tourism

Here is a link to an article in the St. Louis Post Dispatch. While many of the businesses in Lesterville do not have a web site, it bothers me that those that do don't have any information
about the Taum Sauk flood or the condition of the river on their sites. I have provided information since the afternoon of December 14. I know that those of you that love the river and come back every year just want to know that is happening. I will continue to try and keep you informed of everything, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger higgybear said...

Lee, Thank you very much for keeping us up to date on the conditions to the river in Lesterville! I get more information from you than from the news here in St. Peters, Mo. We have been coming to Black River Lodge for many, many years and absolutely love the area and the river! I can't imagine a summer without it! No matter what the condition are this summer, we still plan on coming for the week and I am sure others will too. I am very angry at Ameren, no matter what they say I feel all of this could have been avoided. Thank you again! I check in on your blog at least twice a day and I appreciate all you have done here to keep us informed.

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee
It surprises us the businesses that are bitter but not forthcoming with news
We in St. Louis and other areas who view Black River as our escape, value the information that you post....please keep us informed!!!
We hope Black River will be awesome once again this summer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter